Prev: [FT] Islamic Fed designs Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:28:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

I'm wondering what the update/revision history is on
these vessels, as I sent the page to a friend some
months back when he scored some IF ships from GZG.

any info would be appreciated, as I'm certain he'll
ask. ;-)

and, any plans for SSDs for same?

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> I've posted the public beta ship designs for the
> Islamic Federation
> Navy at
> http://home.quixnet.net/deboe/ft/ifships_v3.htm .
> Note that
> these are playtest designs only, are not official or
> final, and may
> change significantly between here and publication.
>
> The Islamic Fed uses Heavy Missles (updated More
> Thrust missiles) and
> I've posted the beta rules for them too.  If you
> don't like Heavy
> Missiles, you can always replace two HM with one
> SMR.
>
> SSDs will be added in time for this weekend's
> battles.

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: [FT] Islamic Fed designs Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs