Prev: RE: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi Next: Re: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:02:16 EST
Subject: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

In a message dated 11/20/2004 8:19:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bifsmith207@hotmail.com writes:
>From: ShldWulf@aol.com
>ISO (International, not Interstellar :o) Randy

The ISO bit was intentional. I know its international. After all, if I
remember, it was britisg rail who originated the container
standardisaton
idea for its freightliner trains (20ft boxs, 8ft high).

Could be wrong.

BIF
I understood the 'reference' and was mearly pointing out I had
experiance
with the "International" not the "Interstellar" type containers :o)

Randy

Prev: RE: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi Next: Re: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi