Prev: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt Next: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

From: damosan@c...
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:59:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

Not everyone has excel either...at least on their home machine.

You may want to look into some of the freebie little development tools
out there.  A product named wxBasic comes to mind.  It's a basic-like
scripting language using wxWindows for GUI stuff.  There is a version
that runs under Linux and Win32.

--
Damo

> I can't get any of the various DS vehicle generators to run properly
for me
> (maybe something to do with WinXP?), so I was trying to make an
Excel-based
> version. Oy! There's so many conditional cases to deal with! I could
do it in
> Access no problem, but not many people have Access on their home
machines, and I
> thought it'd be nice to make something people could download and use
at home.

> Anyone built anything like this in Excel?
> --

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC