Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm figs Next: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

Re: Looking for 15mm figs

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:07:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Looking for 15mm figs

Go and join the 15mm SF list (15mmSciFi @ yahoogroups). There's quite a
campaign going to get 15mm models made in a 300-club kind of way, and
not-Stormtroopers and not-clone troopers are certainly on that list
along with not-rebels. There is a sculptor and manufacturer already
lined up, although very few of the mooted designs have got anywhere near

the magic figure for production to start (I think the level is 200 packs

of 4 figures).