Prev: Re: [Narn Bat Squad Alert] Re: FMA Skirmish Next: Re: Laserburn figures

RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:25:19 +0000
Subject: RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

>From: Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
> >I also like the modular look, so long as it's done right.  I don't
think
>freighter would look anything like >the Valley Forge from Silent
Running;
>too much wasted space.
>
>I always assumed that the Valley Forge could have had more and better
cargo
>pods crammed along the backbone.
>

>The_Beast

Does everyone forget that the valley forge from silent running and its
sisters started the film with the entire spine covered in bio domes, and

only when the eco frendly man jetttisoned a dome with the other men and
nuke in that it was left was the drive section, spine and the pods on
the
end (as used as the agro ship in battlestar gallactica, original
series). So
it did have cargo pods crammed along the backbone (plus the biodomes
were
mainly big empty spaces, so not very effiecient as cargo pods).

BIF

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: [Narn Bat Squad Alert] Re: FMA Skirmish Next: Re: Laserburn figures