Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: FMA Skirmish

Re: FMA Skirmish

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:31:10 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish

> The Sutherlands wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
>     Just got back to the states from long stay in Japan.  Good to be
back in
> the USA...in some ways.  Anyways how goes the work on FMA skirmish?
Very
> interested in that.  Would work great for my Stargate/X-Com compaign.
Is
> playtesting still going on?

Still in playtest, behind (I believe) FT3 in priority. I think the basic
framework is mostly done. Next the mid-grade and advanced rules need to
be worked over and fleshed out (but again, probably after FT3 ;-)

M 'still waiting for DS3' k

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: FMA Skirmish