Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: Laserburn figures

Laserburn figures

From: ludo toen <ludo.toen@p...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:12:05 +0100
Subject: Laserburn figures

Hi all,
just decloacking after a very long time as a lurker.

Any body here interested in some 15mm Laserburn figures? I'm looking
over my miniatures to kick out some stuff that I'll never get round to
paint or use. I'm not going to bother putting these figures up on eBay
so if anybody here wants them, just contact me. Just pay the shipping
charges and I'm happy, the lot weighs nearly 2,5 kg, so keep that in
mind.
Included are about 60-70 imperials, a dozen or so of  red redemption
troopers and mercenaries each, a tracked APC, 2 scout vehicles, 5
assault landers and a jetcopter. And a few samples from Irregular
Miniatures and Peter Pig as well.

Ludo

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: Laserburn figures