Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: FMA Skirmish

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:25:13 +0900
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

on 04.11.11 8:59 AM, Bill Brush wrote:

> JMO, but I think interstellar freighters will be spheres unless
there's a
> technological reason they're not practical.  That gives you the most
volume
> for the least surface area which means the least amount of
construction
> materials needed to build it.

Your comment on surface area:volume is certainly true, but it only
matters
if there's some reason to put the cargo inside a hull. Endless strings
of
containers is another possibility.

--
Laws die, books never.
- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: FMA Skirmish