Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: The Tuffley Singularity

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:05:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

>I'd also vote for a Q-Ship or Auxiliary Merchant Cruiser.  Perhaps make
it

>look just like on of the other freighters but with pop up turrets and
such.

Depending on the merchant designs, especially the container/modular
ships,
it might be possible to have regular ships with 'drop in' weapon packs
that
look like pop-ups.

As I tend to think of the container ships as a spine with containers
'hanging' off the side, forming a groove down the center, it doesn't
seem a
stretch to have the pop-ups there, and perhaps some that protrude out
the
sides between the containers.

Not that I'm offering to sculpt same... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: The Tuffley Singularity