Prev: [OFFICIAL] Xenomorphs! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 04:15:36 -0800
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

I'll second the call for a modular system, mebbe just something as
simple as
the way the UN ships are designed, of a sort... So that you can just
clamp
on a few different modules onto a collection of engine and command
modules...

However, on the flip side I think a few dedicated ships would do well. I
especially like the idea of having a Colony transport and a
repair/maintenence ship. I have a pair of sketches that I've meant to
transform into ships, but never got around to. I'll scan/post them on my
site tommorow and paste the links here. (oddly enough, one of them is
for a
mobile shipyard, the other a colony ship)