Prev: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper Next: Re: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

Re: My New Fleet

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My New Fleet

Nothing is bigger than a SDN.  I designed a TMF 1500 ship for a local
campaign and costs something like 4500 (including cargo spaces).  It
DEFAULTED to being a SDN.

Also, my pet peev is that everybody compares to SFB or tries to convert
FT to SFB.  SFB needs to die and remain dead!

"Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote:
 What's bigger than an SDN?
The Star Fleet Battles designation of Space Control Ship (SCS) might
work.

Prev: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper Next: Re: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper