Prev: RE: My new GZG 15mm figs Next: Re: My New Fleet

Re: My New Fleet

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:21:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: My New Fleet

> Kitbasher note:
> THe NI fleet is ripe with possibility. I believe components are
> swappable with UN and IJN fleets at least, but even if not, stick
three
> carrier bays on the SDN hull for a Supercarrrer (12 groups at the GZG
> scale), or three of the DN "shoulder" gun sets for a Heavy
> Battledreadnought.
>
> Beamer Zoning     (Noam Izenberg - luxury cars only in this area)

   Hmm, that reminds me.  Once I finish up my "regulation" UN fleet, I
want to
 build a few news SDN's.  One with a single fighter "pod" behind the
front
 section and another with two pods.  I'll have to figure some stats for
them.
 I was toying with saying that the extra length allows the main graser
to be a
 class 4.  I just need some class names for them.  What's bigger than an
SDN?
 The Star Fleet Battles designation of Space Control Ship (SCS) might
work.

  grant

Prev: RE: My new GZG 15mm figs Next: Re: My New Fleet