Prev: Re: Excuse me Next: Re: SELWG Show Photos

SELWG Show Photos

From: <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:48:52 +0100
Subject: SELWG Show Photos

Hi All,

Had a whiz around SELWG at Crystal Palace today and took some photos of
the
show. I picked up the latest GZG 15mm releases including the new 15mm
Alien-esk look-a-likes - very nice models!

The gallery includes 38 photos (Large images could be slow to view via
modem):

War of the Worlds - North London (25mm - a great Big Ben model).
Crete - Early war. (Crawley Wargames Club)
The Professionals - A great game and even the demonstrators dressed in
appropriate 1970's suits which make the photos well worth a look.
Hammers Slammers 15mm - With some nice new 15mm buildings from Old Crow.
Zombie 25mm - Excellent conversion to "3D" terrain of a fun boardgame.
The
paper terrain they used to create this game looks very nice..
A couple of shots of 1/600th Skytrex on the trade stand.
Large Scale Star Wars from the Salute team.
Poland 1939.
Plus many more photos from around the show.

Here is the link.
http://www.rottenlead.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=13

Please leave a comment if you spot yourself or a game you played in.

Regards
Robin
http://www.rottenlead.com

Prev: Re: Excuse me Next: Re: SELWG Show Photos