Prev: Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG) Next: Re: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)

Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:07:57 +0200
Subject: Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:31:57 -0700, Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Yeah.  We make for better neighbors.
>
> ***Only to Armenians.......)

Hey, the Bulgarians liked us better than than they liked you.
Especially after we civilized them at swordpoint.

> And our monks don't wear armor and white crosses.
>
> ***Too well fed to pull off the wearing of armor.......)

Too observant of the canons, besides.

John
and again, we're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG) Next: Re: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)