Prev: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE Next: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE

Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:45:21 -0400
Subject: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE

> I had errors a couple of weeks ago, but only when trying to access
the
> parent directory (may have been before your index page).

They switched servers at the beginning of September, so you may have
hit it when they were making the switch, I suppose.  I use it as my
home page when opening IE, and I've never noticed any problem.	The
only thing that occurs to me is maybe Dawg's browser doesn't handle
the tilde (in http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ , but the tilde isn't
necessary), or perhaps includes a www that really shouldn't be there?

Prev: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE Next: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE