Prev: Re: [AAR] Forced posture change Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 02:37:18 -0400
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

Hi,

>Good post.  I agree with you regarding the priority
>rules.

Me too.  I've used these as "optional" rules almost since I started
playing
SG, and find that game go just fine without them, particularly when I'm
teaching the game to new players.  Allan is quite right - these are the
one
thing in the rules almost guaranteed to start disagreements, so we toss
them right out.  Reintroducing them if you have "gamey" players might
work
ok - I'd rather just not game with them though...

-Adrian