Prev: [AAR] Forced posture change Next: RE: [AAR] Forced posture change

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

Allan,

Good post.  I agree with you regarding the priority
rules.	They can have some positive effects against
gamey results but with good players (ie interested in
fun and fair) and a well crafted scenario you will
have enough things to fire at that forced priority
will not be an issue.

Making it an optional rule is a great idea.  That way
if you find that one of your opponents always uses the
most gamey choice you can introduce it back into the
rule set and see what they think.

Bob Makowsky