Prev: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw Next: RE: [AAR] initiative card draw

RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:06:03 -0400
Subject: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw

>But the first action can be used up until then, your way.

Except that you don't know when that unit's next card will turn up, so
you
have an incentive to go ahead and use that action.

> Uber-overwatch; not merely shooting, but all other actions available.
Is
this about it?

You could specify OW or leave it open, however you want to do it.  I
think
leaving it open is simpler...but that doesnt necessarily mean better.

>I understand the motive, but sounds potentially complicated. 'No, move
those back; I was going to activate when the sarge had moved ahead. My
engineering unit was going to...'

I draw a card, I dither and hold it.  I draw a second card, rats, guess
missed the opportunity--now I only have one action (2nd card) instead of
two.  No move backs, no "I was going to..."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw Next: RE: [AAR] initiative card draw