Prev: Re: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!) Next: [AAR] initiative card draw

RE: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

From: "Tony Barr" <tony@e...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:49:37 +0100
Subject: RE: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

> Now, how do I explain to my boss I want a raise so I can buy
> more miniatures?

There is worse....

I need others to buy more of my miniatures so that I can buy more of
Jon's!
;-)

Cheers

Tony
--
Tony Barr
Secretary

____
This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston
Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.
____

Prev: Re: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!) Next: [AAR] initiative card draw