Prev: RE: Initiative card draw Next: Re: Initiative card draw

Re: Initiative card draw

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 00:42:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Initiative card draw

Beth said:
> No I meant close assault, as that requires an entire activation (2
actions) in current SG.

It's not obvious to me why close assault in particular would demand
two actions.

Beth continued:
> I was going to ask how many of the most frequent houserules were
going to get brought in too, so overwatch for one then ;)

I think OW is pretty much a necessity.
For another, I'll want something to provide incentive for the leader
to lead, instead of hiding in a corner.  Perhaps it takes two face
cards to "activate any squad" if you're farther from the enemy board
edge than the squad is; only takes one if the leader is closer.  Or
maybe there's a better solution.
Anything else?

Prev: RE: Initiative card draw Next: Re: Initiative card draw