Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:21:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

JohnA said:
>Too situational too call.  In general, no.  It might make them break
contact when they should stay and fight, but usually people don't let
other people shoot at them without a response.

My original proposal was that an uncommanded squad could *return* fire,
but
couldn't *start* a firefight (unless their target was within RB3 in the
open).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet