Prev: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!) Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2184

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@w...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:08:47 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2184

On 28 Sep 2004 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> From: Adrian Reen-Shuler <saltpeanuts73@yahoo.com>
>
> Does anyone know any companies that make organic
> looking space ships? I've seen the GZG ones and some
> GW ones and they're just not what I'm looking for.

Although Dean has a pretty extensive list, I always thought the Valiant
alien ships looked sort of organic, kind of like a mixture of organic
and
metal. I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not.

Sea shells can make for some interesting organic ships, and they are
reasonably inexpensive, too.

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
   - The Tragically Hip

Prev: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!) Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet