Prev: more David Drake news Next: Re: FT ship repair rules, support ships, Space Yards and Unreping

FT ship repair rules, support ships, Space Yards and Unreping

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FT ship repair rules, support ships, Space Yards and Unreping

Being relatively new to the list, I am wondering if anybody knows of any
ship repair rules for FT, specifically in the GZG-L archive?  I have few
campaign rules from various sources on the web (I forget where) and I
really didn't really like them, but their a start.

Are there any rules for creating yard ships like the floating dry-docks
that brought the USS Cole home, or modeled on the aviation repair ships
of WW2, etc.?  My idea for repair stems largely from descriptions of
repair ship in Jane's fighting ships of WW2 and from stories of building
destroyers in a week or so.

Also, are there any archived rules for UNREPing (Underway replenishment)
for FT.

thanks

Prev: more David Drake news Next: Re: FT ship repair rules, support ships, Space Yards and Unreping