Prev: Re: AIWs was: Tech Levels and Quality Next: more David Drake news

Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:31:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

> > iii) Fire on Enemy in Open
>
> Ok dumb question maybe, but why only in the open?

Apparently one of the key things squad leaders do is point and say
"shoot!"  If your un-commanded squad doesn't have anyone carrying out
this function, I'm assuming that either they don't fire (following the
"if we don't bother them, maybe they won't bother us" approach) or
their fire is ineffectual.

By the way, the mechanics of the "do they follow  your order or not"
roll is being left as an exercise for the student.

Prev: Re: AIWs was: Tech Levels and Quality Next: more David Drake news