Prev: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

RE: [OT Wet Navy]

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT Wet Navy]

Thank you very much, have it on order <G>  Will see
what I can do.	As always with my gaming I am more
interested in the smaller units but at least the
diagrams for the larger will give me ideas on where to
start.

Bob Makowsky

--- B Lin <lin@rxkinetix.com> wrote:

> I checked my copy - it has overhead line diagrams
> for most of the capital ships.  Some Cruisers and
> most smaller craft only have photos.	The images are
> not absolutely clear either, as if they had been
> photocopied a couple too many times as opposed to
> being printed from original drawings.
>
> --Binhan

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0517679639/ref=pd_sim_book
s_1/002-1895546-8084860?v=glance&s=books