Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end Next: Re: Piquet

[BITS] Website update & Forthcoming Conventions & Awards

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:18:33 +0100
Subject: [BITS] Website update & Forthcoming Conventions & Awards

BITS - British Isles Traveller Support
http://www.bits.org.uk/

WEBSITE UPDATED

This afternoon saw the completion of the first phase of the rebuilding
of the BITS website - a complete revamp of the products page. This
simplifies linking and finding our books (and also helps us if we
decide to make the jump to an online store). It should also speed

If you've direct linked to any of the BITS products, please contact me
for the modified URL. The top level, main menu page remains with the
same name and location.

FORTHCOMING CONVENTIONS

Last week we were at Phalanx  in St Helens. We ran a whole set of demo
Power Projection: Escort games and got good feedback (we won the best
SF participation game prize!). Next month (October 2004) sees us at
GenCon UK at Butlins Minehead, and then the start of December sees us
at Dragonmeet in London. Full links and details at
http://www.bits.org.uk/

AWARDS

As well as the 'Best Participation SF Game' at Phalanx, the UK's SFSFW
(Science Fiction and Fantasy Wargamers) voted "Power Projection: Fleet"
into 2nd place in Best New SF Wargames rules.  If you want to see the
full results, have a look at: http://www.sfsfw.net/awards7.php

Full details about the SFSFW can be found at:
http://www.sfsfw.net/index.php

Regards,

Dom
BITS Webmaster

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Honesty is a cornerstone of Zhodani Society. When one's
thoughts are open to being read by others, it becomes
pointless lying, keeping secrets or hiding one's true feelings.
Truth is assumed.."  Delta 3 is Down, BITS, 2001

Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end Next: Re: Piquet