Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:08:28 +1000
Subject: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> A question for those more learned in military history than I. What
> battles can you name where a technologically inferior force has beaten
> force equipped with technologically superior equpipment?

Isandhlwana, for a start.
http://www.rorkesdriftvc.com/isandhlwana/isandhlwana.htm

Little Big Horn
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/custer.htm

I'd argue that Teutorburger Wald qualifies too
http://www.ancientsites.com/aw/Thread/81774

Any number of engagements in the Korean war.

Those just off the top of my head...

Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)