Prev: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:35:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

Thomas W said:
>Ihe human brain is an antiquated, inferior, obsolete system, yet we
still use them (I do anyway).

And your other options are...?

>Also, the governments of the world say that the older technology like
the M1903 0.30 cal bolt action rifle is antiquated and obsolete though
I can shoot twice as far as the modern 5.56 NATO [snip other examples]

Just bear in mind that the mature, efficient tech of today was at one
time unreliable, inefficient bleeding-edge tech (who needs matchlocks?
We have bows!).

> living near Norfolk VA

Good, a vict...er, I mean, opponent!  I'm in Va Beach.

Prev: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)