Prev: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS Next: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:24:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

>It was also a comment on the difficulties of non-integer costs.

but they become integer costs if you buy enough of them.

>But you're right about Zen and Transcendental meditation - figured
I could say all of the above in 8 non-blank characters.

<grin> If *I* said "I think it's pi/5", everyone would know that could
be
charitably described as Zen.  But if you or Oerjan pick a number like
that,
there might be a reason.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS Next: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS