Prev: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models? Next: Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 03:44:33 -0400
Subject: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

Further to the Gurkhas discussion, I notice on your webpage (thanks for
the
URL, by the way!) that you have the L5 support weapon mentioned a couple
of
times as possibilities for variant poses.

Maybe I'm being dense again here, but the Gurkha line already has a SAW
gunner, so why do you want another one?  Obviously, if the set was
*prone*,
then adding something like this makes sense, but you have it listed as a
variant suggestion for other poses...

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models? Next: Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?