Prev: RE: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)? Next: Re: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)?

Re: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:59:01 +0200
Subject: Re: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)?

Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> If it's not a single shot IAVR, it will be a 2/3/4 shot GMS(P).  Just
use
> the stats given in the book or assign stats that are acceptable to
your
> opponents.

Sorry, I wan't clear enough. I was trying to find out whether the
actual models of the 3-round launcher and the GMS(P) are the same or
different bits of metal.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: RE: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)? Next: Re: NAC 3-round missile launcher == GMS(P)?