Prev: Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:10:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

>However, about ghilly(?) suited guys. Wouldn't it be better to have
miniatures without these things? You can always model them using putty,
and it would require another cast.

some of us aren't up to retrofitting a figure in ghillie...

>Sorry, but I already have invested too much in 25mm sf  to start in
15mm.

<evil grin> Sell your 25mm's on Ebay, replace them with the same number
of
15mm's, and have lots of cash left over.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?