Prev: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:59:18 EDT
Subject: RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System

Beth,

Very true, I had not truely looked over Grasers, after I did some
playing
around with Graser when I was home with busted leg, as much not having
anyone
current playing with UN fleet has caused me to forget them, and when
going and
looking them over they do somewhat seem to "match" up with my Long Range

Profile. (So I'm willing to admit that I might have been inspired by the
Graser in
this idea, without planning to use same idea, when I was looking at
upgrading
the Midgard Herding's Long Range Fire).   Against Unshielded ships a
ship
carrying this weapon has the ability to I agree open up a large can on
worms, or the
whole ship as the case maybe.	Yet unlike the UN Graser, this system
can't
be fixed in the field, but need a repair dock, and shields effect it
both tp
hit and towards damage.   But I do see your point on the ability to
switch for
modes in at the end of phase being a bit much.	 Would a 1 turn (or even
2
turns) delay between switches make it less threatening/more balanced
minded?

Have a Good One,

DOC Agren

     (Lurker on the Digest)