Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: DS3 design (long)

RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:20:40 +0100
Subject: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Hmmm,

What I want to do is add missile launchers to my existing 4 sections and
have a separate weapons section consisting of 4 missile launchers and 4
mortars. So I'm not sure I'd want a prone set and heavy weapons, but I
would definitely like heavy weapons including prone (so probably about 8
sets missile launchers) with an assumption of 2 man crews that's 16
figures, of course the number 2 can be just about any figure or 3 men
for a mortar - I'd probably buy a complete mortar section say 4 tubes
each with 3 figures and a 3 to 4 man command section (16 figures).

Which is actually more figures than I committed to before.

Chris Downes-Ward

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: DS3 design (long)