Prev: RE: Scratchbuild Qs Next: [SG2] Heroic SG

RE: Scratchbuild Qs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:43:48 -0500
Subject: RE: Scratchbuild Qs

*blush*

Sorry, Noam.

Still, I'd missed the devourers idea; it reminds me of one I'd had,
though
much simpler, based simply on some cheap plastic Xmas decorations I'd
picked up in the mid-90's.

Some elongated 'bulbs', in gold, silver, and a sparkly 'ice' paint job,
and
some icicles also sparkly. As the inch-long bulbs reminded me of the
pencil
ships in some sci-fi, I figured those would be two nations at war, and
the
icicles would be a third player 'space beast'.

Imagine the first two players' surprise when the icicle started
'infecting'
their ships. Couldn't decided if the sparkly ships would be
dead-in-space
until a delayed transformation into icicles, or fight as regular ships
until same. Either way, you wanted to nuke 'em, as they could only
infect
AFTER becoming icicles.

Course, back then, I thought it was toooooo silly an idea to bring up to
the group... ;->=

Least, I THINK I refrained.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Scratchbuild Qs Next: [SG2] Heroic SG