Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: RE: Scratchbuild Qs

Scratchbuild Qs

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Scratchbuild Qs

all-

I'm interested in scratchbuilding some ships and SSDs
to go with, based loosely around something I was
originally calling 'infection' ships, but seem to have
found a better name in something I found on Firedrake:
devourer.

I'm still wrangling with actual justifications and
whatnot for drive-types, 'weapons', etc. I really like
the idea of the 'Parasite' pods suggested by Beth
Fulton , and am trying to imagine how that might work
for these critters.

suggestions as to other 'slightly off-standard' stuff
that I might throw into these things, or should I
concentrate on the 'Devourer' model proposed at
Firedrake?

the images so far, still VERY unfinished and in
uncooked Sculpey.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~inire/DDdev.jpg
http://www.users.qwest.net/~inire/BBdev.jpg
http://www.users.qwest.net/~inire/FGdev.jpg

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"Who's Daddy's favorite weapon, huh? Is it Choo-Choo? Is it Choo-Choo?
Yes it is! Such a good hand-to-hand weapon you are!"- S*P 041002

XT350/DOD#1890

http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: RE: Scratchbuild Qs