Prev: Re: the rot hafen saga Next: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Mark,

The Blog is really a CVS and a way for us to get
content out and online in a nice format that you can
control prior to release into the wild.

If it is easy to convert it into PDF we would have
only one thing to update (the fanzine online/blog) and
that could then be downloaded as a PDF.

Note: I hesitate to use the word blog here as we are
using the software more as a CVS and for online
publishing not as a traditional "write some stuff,
write some more stuff.	Talk about someone else's
stuff, write some stuff blog.

Bob Makowsky

PS You are the boss and I am glad to wrok any way you
want, just want to make sure the full options are kept
open and we can work in a way that is easy for the
contributors very easy for you and easy enough for
those who want to read the product.