Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Okay, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer... but has anyone
considered the idea of using a forum site? I mean.. there's so much
potential for it... I've seen a number of forum websites that look
good... check out http://www.bikerscout.net/ or
http://www.sg-command.net/ we could use a site like they do... I'm
actually working on some forum software for my local costuming club that
could be done similar to this.... and the potential it could have....

.... a portal/front page with new items and such.....
.... event calendar and opinion polls....
.... not just articles, but an area to discuss their content...

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine