Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:30:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Noam:
> Color me behind the times, then. There's a yahoo group? Turf wars? An
> editor? Sounds like things are well under way.

Just teasing, Noam. It's obvious not everyone has the news, so I'll
point
though you have to sign-up for full access.

To get on the mail list only, send a mail to:
GZGFanzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
leaving topic and body blank.

Closest thing to a 'turf war' is a lively discussion whether to use
Yahoo!
Groups, a Movable Type site, or some combo of the above. Now that I've
mentioned it on this list, expect a long and OT discussion of favorite
publishing/change management softwares. ;->=

So far, plenty of folk dusting off old ideas for inclusion; as I've
said,
yours would be most welcome. Weapon of the quarter? Thirteen WotW per
issue? *whew* I nominate you as associate editor.

Me, I'll be writing up my campaign ideas, assuming to have to wait for
later issues to publish. These things always start grand, and taper
off...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine