Prev: Everything happens for a reason was: FT:kamikaze effects? Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:01:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Hi Frits,

I'm still interested in the Gurkhas project.  I'm personally in favour
of
getting some HW figures;  a GMS would be nice, for example.  It might be
easier to get the project going by discussing figures that could be
created
from existing poses, though I'm also interested in the idea of prone
figures...

I did a couple of conversions to add GMS-P to my gurkha platoon.  One is
simple (a GMS glued to the back...) but the other is more along the
lines
of what you might be looking for.  Feel free to use this as a reference
if
it suits...

http://www.stargrunt.ca/acj/gurkhas/gurk_hw.htm

Thanks for making the effort to get this going again.

I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to a vast number of figures, but I'm
certainly interested!  TomB hasn't been able to put a lot of time into
the
GZG lists lately (very, very busy in RealLife) but I'm 99.9% sure he
would
be interested also.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Everything happens for a reason was: FT:kamikaze effects? Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine