Prev: RE: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Post Dragon Con questions

Re: Post Dragon Con questions

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:10:51 EDT
Subject: Re: Post Dragon Con questions

Well Ryan I saw ya then. I loved the armored car too. I guess if I had
paid
alittle more attention to the boards I would have known you were there.
And
speaking of kilts, you werent running around witha few other guys in
kilts too
were ya ? I saw some gentlemen around noon-time over in the food courts
in
kilts.

Kirk

BSA Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
GSA Troop 20718 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Technical Cartoonist & Wargamer

"Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries,
shape
destinies and societies; but the compelling force of all times has been
the force
of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human
spirit."
 - Ansel Adams

Prev: RE: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Post Dragon Con questions