Prev: FT:help in identifying game component Next: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Re: FT:help in identifying game component

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:57:10 -0400
Subject: Re: FT:help in identifying game component

Mark,

The look home made to me.  It would not be hard to use a graphics
program
to make the pattern, then use a good compass with a blade attachment to
cut
the circle with clean edges.  They're nice, but I'm not convinced from
the
image that they are professional. :)

John

--On Monday, September 06, 2004 5:45 PM -0500 Mark & Staci Drake
<markandstaci@charter.net> wrote:

> Found this pic on the web for a game club in Okinawa that plays Full
> Thrust:
>
> http://www.table-top-warriors.com/images/Imperials%20vs%20Narn.JPG
>
> at the bottom of the pic are some templates (marked as 2",3",and
> 4"),which I would like to get for myself to use as blast templates.
>
> Anyone care to ID where they may have come from?
>
> (I wrote to the webmaster for that webpage and he says they are from
> Battlefleet Gothic,but according to the gamebox  and component
> manifest/pics I have seen,it does not show those templates.)
>
> Am asking here is I have made my own templates but would not mind
having
> some good quality commercially made ones.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Drake

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu

Prev: FT:help in identifying game component Next: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?