Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: RE: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:39:27 +0900
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

You can almost certainly subscribe by  sending a blank email to:
GZGFanzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Like you said, you won't be able to log in, but you should be able to
get/send mail.

--
A book is like a man -- clever and dull, brave and cowardly, beautiful
and

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: RE: Ground Zero Games Fanzine