Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:01:31 +0200
Subject: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Tony Reidy wrote:

> I would be interested. Just let me know what I need to do.
When they are entered in the club100 you only have to go to the eureka
website and use your creditcard to commit to some figures.

For now I would first like some suggestions as to what figures people
would like to see before I bother Nic with vague questions about the
difference between variants and different figures.
For the currently available figures try :
    http://www.frits2.cistron.nl/tuffleyverse/ghurkas/
This is a page I put together a long time ago when I first tried a
second batch of ghurkas.

Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine