Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:35:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

>Are you switching to 15mm then, for round three?

Most NPCs will be 15mm, since I already have Stone Mountain figures for
that.  I'm looking for good Victorian characters in 15mm, but I may well
succumb to the temptations of Foundry's "Darkest Africa" line and make
PCs
and major NPCs 25/28mm.

>Er, round two.  Round one never happened, right... so this coming event
would be the second.  Or something.

Even though FMASheep I never happened, it was scheduled, so II was last
year and III is this year and you don't really expect me to feel the
need
for a logical enumeration for this event anyway, do you?

>>it was just...odd

>Still in therapy

Okay, make that "traumatic".

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch