Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: New to the list

New to the list

From: Paul J Foster <pj_foster@u...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:28:13 +0100
Subject: New to the list

Hi Folks,

I've just joined the list after discovering FT about a year ago.  I have
couple of questions that hopefully might provoke some interesting
discussion.

First, I'm looking for some good scenarios for FT that can be played by
three players.	I meet up with a friend most Thursday evenings for
gaming
and we've recently been joined by a third player.  We've tried a couple
of
things - but we don't seem to have got the balance right.

Secondly, I'm looking to buy the Stargrunt rules.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to a simple scenario for an initial gaming experience -
and
what miniatures would I need to buy as an initial minimum for some
interesting gameplay?  Does GZG do a SG starter pack, with rules and
minis, like they did for FT?

Cheers,
Paul

Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: New to the list