Prev: RE: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

FMA Tank Battles

From: damosan@c...
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:38:54 +0000
Subject: FMA Tank Battles

I'm toying with running a tank battle using FMA Skirmish rules at the
upcoming con.  I have a load of 1/72 Corgi diecast tanks just screaming
to be used for something.
The idea is to basically setup some scenery and have German and Russian
tanks go at it for four hours using FMAS mechanics.  To make it
semi-realistic I'd like to nail down the particulars of spotting from
armored vehicles (difficult), inter/intra tank communication in German
and Russian tanks, etc.
If this is too much for the list then we can discuss it off-list if you
like.
--
Damo

Prev: RE: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi