Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Laserlight wrote:

> From: "Brian Burger" <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
>
> > Memo to self: Coca Cola in the sinuses *hurts*.
>
> Yes, I can see that it would.  Next time, perhaps you should first
> take it out of the can.... ;-)

No, just make sure I'm not drinking it when I open one of your evil
messages!

> > You're a bastard,  Laserlight... :)
>
> Thanks!

Anytime. But sorry, I'm not interested in a camel at this time. Or
undead
Scots.

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi