Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:06:09 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

>>it's just like his luck to lack a loch lich lock.

>Speed dial...Narn bat signal...

Send it attn AEB this time -- see, I wouldn't have done that if I'd
hadn't
read the latest Spider Robinson book, and Spider wouldn't have written
it
if, last time he'd met Alan, he'd gotten Brain damage.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events