Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:22:00 +1000
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: <laserlight@quixnet.net>

> I do have some excellent camels available, though, effendi!  Clean,
decent,
> well behaved, and only slightly used.  For you, effendi, because you
are
> such a good friend and you come such a long way, I will take the food
from
> my children's mouths and offer such a wonderful camel, one time only,
for
> the absurdly low 57,450 dirhams.

I'll forward this egregious piece of copyright infringement to Arthur's.

"Arthur's Used Camel-Lot - One Hump or Two?"

(Also the best fertiliser in the world - nothing Sucks Seeds like Souk
Cess)

Sorry, it's just that this reminds me very much of an FRP campaign run
by
Cary Lenahan about 20 years ago...

Yes, the same person who wrote this:
http://www.tased.edu.au/tasonline/sca/thesis-d.htm

And currently resides not that far from Beth.

Pictures here:
http://www.sca.org.au/pelicans/biogs/hrolf/hrolf.htm

(Actually http://www.sca.org.au/pelicans/biogs/hrolf/hrolf1.jpg would
be a perfect one for Arthur...)

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi